Call For Papers to the 8th International Conference on Computational Data & Social Networks (CSoNet 2019)
CSoNet 2019 seeks for submission describing significant and innovative research contributions to emerging yet important computational problems with a focus on the fundamental background, theoretical technology development, and real-world applications associated with big data network analysis, modelling, and deep learning. The conference solicits theoretical, methodological, empirical, and experimental research reporting original and unpublished results on computational big data and social networks.
There are two submission types (in LNCS format):
- Full Paper (up to 12 pages)
- Extended Abstract (up to 2 pages)
Topics includes but is not limited to:
- Real-world Complex Networks Analysis
- Trends and Pattern Analysis in Social Networks
- Representation Learning on Networks
- Big Data Analysis
- Mathematical Modeling and Analysis of Real-world Social Platforms
- Network Structure Analysis and Dynamics Optimization
- Data Network Design and Architecture
- Information Diffusion Models and Techniques
- Security and Privacy in Data Networks
- Efficient Algorithms for Large-scale Data Networks Computing
- Reputation and Trust in Social Media
- Social Influence, Recommendation, and Media
- Applications of Complex Data Network Analysis
- Energy Efficiency in Mobile Data Networks
- Natural Language Understanding for Social Media
- E-commerce and Social Media Marketing
- Deep Learning on Graphs and its Application
- Stock Market Prediction and Stock Recommendation with Social Media Data
- Anomaly Detection, Security, and Privacy in Big Data Networks
- Analysis of signed and attributed real-world networks
- Multidimensional graph analysis
- Algorithmic fairness in social network analysis and graph mining
One Best Paper Award and one Best Student Award will be conferred to the author(s) of a paper selected by the TPC Co-Chairs.
Accepted papers will be published in proceedings Lecture Notes in Computer Science and will be indexed by ISI (CPCI-S, included in ISI Web of Science), EI Engineering Index (Compendex and Inspec databases), ACM Digital Library, DBLP, Google Scholar, MathSciNet and many more (full list). Also, selected high quality papers will be invited for publications in Journal of Combinatorial Optimization, IEEE Transactions on Network Science and Engineering, and Computational Social Networks.
- Paper Submission Deadline:
July 15, 2019July 31, 2019
- Acceptance Notification: September 24, 2019
- Camera Ready & Registration: October 01, 2019
- Conference Dates: November 18-20, 2019
Authors who are interested in the above topics can submit their unpublished work to CSoNet 2019. A clear indication of the motivation and comparison with prior related work should be presented. Simultaneous submission to a journal or another conference with refereed proceedings is not allowed.
Submissions must adhere to the following guidelines:
- Papers must be formatted using the LNCS format without altering margins or the font point.
- The maximum length of a regular paper (including references) is 12 pages; 2 pages for an extended abstract.
- Proofs omitted due to space constraints must be placed in an appendix to be read by the program committee members at their discretion.
- Submissions are open on EasyChair.