5G, Internet of Things (IoT), Big Data, Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Digital Twins are one of the leading technologies for future innovation. These technologies cover diverse application domains including industry, agriculture, business, manufacturing, finance, automation, management and environment. IoT based data collection from physical world serves as basis for Big Data and Intelligent decision making. The IoT, Big Data and AI also enable realization of Digital Twins for effective transformation of physical phenomenon into digital counterparts. Besides the great potential offered by these technologies, there are several issues and challenges which require comprehensive efforts by the research community to reap the full benefits to enable intelligent and autonomous solutions. This special session aims to gather recent advances, research results, key issues and future directions related to AI, Big Data, IoT and Digital Twins to support smart environments. Subsequently, the original work containing experimental and simulation results, extended research findings, tutorials and survey papers are welcome.
Potential topics include, but are not limited to:
- Emerging challenges in IoT
- 5G technologies
- IoT and its applications
- Smart Environments
- Modelling, simulation, and applications design for Digital Twins
- Service-oriented computing and networking systems analysis
- Big Data analysis: modelling, simulation and System Design
- Machine learning and artificial intelligence
- Combination and interaction of the systems and services
- Self-organizing and self-healing systems
- Big data analytics and intelligent decision support systems
- Regular papers: 12 pages
- Extended Abstract (work in progress) : 2 pages
The workshop will accept original research contribution, review paper, and survey paper. Page limit is including the references and appendices.
If you do not want to publish the extended abstract and only want to present it, please mention it in the extended abstract and if possible, please also email this to the organizers.
- Papers must be formatted using the LNCS format.
- Submissions are open on EasyChair.
- More details are available at CSoNet Website.
- Accepted papers will be published in proceedings Lecture Notes in Computer Science and will be indexed by ISI (CPCI-S, included in ISI Web of Science), EI Engineering Index (Compendex and Inspec databases), ACM Digital Library, DBLP, Google Scholar, MathSciNet and many more.
- Selected high quality papers will be invited for publications in Journal of Combinatorial Optimization, IEEE Transactions on Network Science and Engineering, and Computational Social Networks.
- Each accepted paper needs at least one full registration, before the camera-ready manuscript can be included in the proceedings.
- Registration fee details are available at CSoNet 2019 Website.
- Paper Submission Deadline: August 24, 2019
- Acceptance Notification: September 24, 2019
- Camera Ready & Registration: October 01, 2019
- Conference Dates: November 18-20, 2019
- Workshop Date: Nov, 2019
- Dr. Huan Nguyen, Middlesex University, UK
- Prof. Arumugam Nallanathan, Queen Mary University of London, UK
- Dr. Mohsin Raza, Middlesex University, UK