The deadline for submitting the final version of your paper is October 1, 2019. To complete submission, you must:
- Submit the final version of your PDF on EasyChair.
- Send a final bundle to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The final bundle must be named CSoNet_<paper-id>.zip, where <paper-id> is the ID assigned to your paper on EasyChair. It should include:
- All the source files and a PDF version of the final submission.
- A scanned image file of a completed and signed copyright form copyright form.
- A copy of the receipt for full registration.
The email must have the subject line “CSoNet <paper-id>” (without quotes) or it may not be processed.
Guidelines for Preparing the Final Version
- Please revise your paper to take into account the comments/concerns that the reviewers might have made. The reviews have been sent to you in the acceptance notification email.
- The proceedings of CSoNet 2019 will be published in Springer LNCS. Carefully read Springer’s preparation instructions.
- Each accepted full paper is limited to 12 pages—including all figures, appendices, and references. There is a charge of 100USD per extra page beyond this, up to a maximum of 14 pages.
- Each accepted short paper is limited to 6 pages—including all figures, appendices, and references. There is a charge of 100USD per extra page beyond this, up to a maximum of 8 pages.
- Each accepted extended abstract is limited to 2 pages. No additional pages are allowed beyond this.
- The copyright form should be filled out, signed, and included in your final submission along with your source materials.
- Do not alter the “Conference Name” or “Volume Editors Names” fields!