Final Paper Submission
The deadline for submitting the final version is May 12, 2015. Your final submission must include:
- All the source files and a pdf version of the final submission
- A scanned image file of a completed and signed copyright form
The final submission should be 1) uploaded to OCS Springer AND
2) sent to email@example.com
together with a payment confirmation for a full registration
Guidelines for preparing the final version
- Please revise your paper to take into account the comments/concerns that the reviewers might have made. The reviews have been sent to you in your acceptance notification email.
- The proceedings of COCOON 2016 will be published in Springer-Verlag Lecture Note in Computer Science series (LNCS). Read carefully Springer's instructions on preparing the manuscript. We request that you use LaTeX with the llncs.cls style file.
- Each of the accepted papers is limited to 12 pages long, including everything (figures, appendix, referrences, etc.). There is a charge of 100USD per extra page, up to two extra pages (a maximum of 14 pages).
- You can download the copyright form here. One author may sign on behalf of all of the other authors of a particular paper.
- Title of Book/Volume/Conference: The 22nd Annual International Computing and Combinatorics Conference (COCOON 2016)
- Volume Editors: Thang N. Dinh and My T. Thai
Email Submission Instructions
to the submission to the OCS Springer
For each accepted paper, the final submission (under a single ZIP file named Cocoon16_Paper#.zip
) must include:
- The acknowledgement/receipt(s) of Full registration of the accepted paper.
- ALL the source files and a PDF version of the camera ready.
- The completed and signed Copyright Form
Please send your final submission to Cocoon 2016 at firstname.lastname@example.org
with subject line "Final_Submission_Paper#"
. For example, submitting file named Cocoon16_Paper86.zip
with subject line "Final_Submission_Paper86"
if your submission number was 86.
- Any final submission without proof of paper registration will not be accepted.
- If you have more than one paper accepted at the conference, please send a separated email for each accepted paper with the corresponding file attachment and subject line.