May 03, 2016
: List of accepted papers
and final version
Apr. 18, 2016
: We're sorry to report that we aren't quite ready to release decisions yet for papers and we will release decisions in the next week (Apr. 25). We're sorry for the delay!
Feb. 21, 2016
: The submission server is up again. The new deadline is March 3, 2016 (Anywhere on Earth) [final extension].
Feb. 20, 2016
: Springer OCS server is currently under maintenance. Please try to resubmit your paper on Monday evening. The extension on the submission deadline will be announced once we hear from Springer. We're sorry for the inconvenience.
Welcome to COCOON 2016
The 22nd International Computing and Combinatorics Conference (COCOON'16) will be held in Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam during Aug. 2-4, 2016. Original research papers in the areas of algorithms, theory of computation, computational complexity, and combinatorics related to computing are solicited. In addition to theoretical results, we are particularly interested in submissions that report on experimental and applied research of general algorithmic interest. Special consideration will be given to research that is motivated by real-world problems. Experimental and applied papers are expected to show convincingly the usefulness and efficiency of the algorithms discussed in a practical setting.
All the papers will be published to the
Springer-Verlag's Lecture Notes.
Papers of high quality will be invited to special issues of Algorithmica, Theoretical Computer Science (TCS), and Journal of Combinatorial
Optimization (JOCO), respectively.
The topics of interest include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Algorithms and Data Structures
- Algorithmic Game Theory
- Approximation Algorithms and Online Algorithms
- Automata, Languages, Logic, and Computability
- Complexity Theory
- Computational Learning Theory and Knowledge Discovery
- Cryptography, Reliability and Security, and Database Theory
- Computational Biology and Bioinformatics
- Computational Algebra, Geometry, and Number Theory
- Graph Drawing and Information Visualization
- Graph Theory, Communication Networks, and Optimization
- Parallel and Distributed Computing
- Paper submission due:
Feb. 21 Mar. 03, 2016 (Anywhere on Earth)
- Notification of Acceptance:
Apr. 18, 2015 Apr. 25, 2015
- Camera-ready and Registration: May 08, 2016
- Conference Dates: Aug. 2-4, 2016
My T. Thai, University of Florida
Thang N. Dinh, Virginia Commonwealth University