Tianyi Pan received his Bachelor of Science degree in Industrial Engineering from Tsinghua University, Beijing, China and his Master of Science degree in Industrial and Systems Engineering from University of Florida, where he has been a PhD student in the CISE department from Spring 2015. His current research interests include network vulnerability, adaptive approximation algorithms and Smart Grid.
J. David Smith received his Bachelors of Science degree from the University of Kentucky. He is currently working towards his Ph.D. in Computer Science at University of Florida under the supervision of Dr. My T. Thai. His current research interests are in security on online social networks.
Victoria Crawford received her Bachelor of Science in Mathematics from the University of Florida in 2012, and her Master of Science in Mathematics from the University of Florida in 2014. Victoria has been a Computer Science PhD student at the University of Florida since Fall of 2016. Her current research project is on developing approximation algorithms for problems involving device-to-device communication.
Lan Nguyen received his Degree of Engineer in Information Technology from Hanoi University of Science & Technology, Vietnam in 2014. He has been a PhD student in the CISE department at the University of Florida since Spring 2017. His current research interests include social network analysis & application and cybersecurity in smart grids.
Truc D. T. Nguyen received his Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Engineering from Ho Chi Minh City University of Technology, Vietnam in 2018. He has been a PhD student at the University of Florida since Fall 2018 under the supervision of Prof. My T. Thai. His current research interests include blockchain, cybersecurity, and internet of things.
Minh N. Vu received the B.Eng. degree in electronics and telecommunications from Hanoi University of Science and Technology, Hanoi, Vietnam, and the M.Sc. degree in electrical and computer engineering from the University of Akron, Ohio, USA, in 2016 and 2018, respectively. He is currently pursuing his Ph.D. at the department of Computer and Information Science and Engineering, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL, USA. His research interest are information theory, wireless communications and approximation algorithms.
- Huiling Zhang, Ph.D. (MathWorks)
- Alan Kuhnle, Ph.D. (Post-Doctoral Research Fellow, University of Florida)
- Xiang Li, Ph.D.
- Md Abdul Alim, Ph.D. (Optym)
- Huiyuan Zhang, Ph.D. (Optym)
- Subhankar Mishra, Ph.D. (Oak Ridge National Lab)
- Dzung T Nguyen, Ph.D. (Microsoft)
- Nam P Nguyen, Ph.D. (Assistant Professor, Towson University)
- Yilin Shen, Ph.D. (Senior Research Scientist, Samsung R&D Center)
- Thang N Dinh, Ph.D. (Assistant Professor, Virginia Commonwealth University)
- Sindhura Tokala
- Ying Xuan, Ph.D. (Ebay; IBM Research)
- Ravi Tiwari, Ph.D. (Ebay)
- Incheol Shin, Ph.D. (Mokpo National University, Korea)
- Yu-Song Syu
- Ning Zhang (University of Wisconsin-Madison; NEC Research Lab)
- Dr. Jung Taek Seo (Institute of Electrical and Telecommunication Research, Korea)